Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What Is A Managerial Report?

think tank in each his book

Air Christmas. And of course, gifts to buy to no end, I think. I
this year I closed the matter quickly: I got a book at all.
I love making gifts for birthdays, but no Christmas. Unfortunately it seems to me an obligation ...
But this year, the library, I realized that is money well spent. Although Nonnabionda now does not read anything, a book is still something like. At
nonnacastana not lapiidatemi, I took the last book dela Littizzetto. I'm not kidding, intendiamoci. Ma in quella casa piena di spifferi (in senso metaforico) in cui abita, qualche risata non potrà che risollevarle lo spirito... E comunque conoscendola riderà e apprezzerà il dono.
Ed allora ho deciso, faccio un regalo anche al mio blog.
Conoscete i blog candy?
Parlo di quelle lotterie, via blog, in cui c'è un premio in palio, il quale verrà spedito, in casa o non, al vincitore.
Quest'anno ho deciso nachio di darmi all'organizzazione di questa pêtit lotteria, alla quale non è obbligatorio partecipare, e per chi volesse parteciparvi, dovrà fare così:
1. Lasciare un commento dicendo che si vuole partecipare al blog candy
2. Scrivere un post sul proprio blog advertising the giveaway and link to post a comment. post in your blog, you link this post (there are those, more capable PC with me, use something called Banner, but I can not even create or intend to try, then lascimao stay, just link to the post)

3. Write in the comment I left avte the following information
1. for anonymous: your NICNAME, just logged on to the NICNAME bloger. In the case of names I'll see how.
- The prize will be a book, I decide that, of course, and will choose according to the tastes of the person.
fact you write, always write in the comment in which to participate, a short (just a sentence, h) portrait of you as a reader / her, and indicate at least three of your favorite books. I would never want a book that was delivered to love you ..
Registration will end on 10 january ... then I do not know how. I suppose I'll have to Extract your names in some way. For the top two finishers will send a book, chosen by Minerva in person. You need not give me no information, unless you want, just an address (either home, but also a library, a place I know, but this will happen only for the top two finishers).
Um, I try. I'm sorry for the lack of details in the post, but the idea came out so cast. Baci

Minerva
ps: as I would like this post was clearly visible, some of you have some idea on how to make a post like first of all the other blog post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment