Friday, December 24, 2010

Tiger Print Yellow Shirt

Merry Christmas jingle bells

always saddens me to do a Christmas card to my blog, I do not know why. It will be most likely the world of bloggers will be halved for a few days due to Christmas preparations and dinners, but this does nothing but increase the gloom which is part of the atmosphere.
I prepared this for you ... Take it as my Christmas present, even if it is a poem of another poet, which I did not write but which I feel, like my poems are those maimed half I tried to write.
This, among other poems, Christmas is the one that best sums up what I think of it ... Pascoli, as usual, is able to express my thoughts better than I can do myself ... THE
Ciaramella

Giovanni Pascoli

between sleep I heard the bagpipes,
I heard a sound of lullabies.
There are all the stars in the sky,
there are the lights in the huts.

They came from the mountains dark
the bagpipes without saying anything;
have awakened them 'slums
its all good poor people.

Each arose from his couch;
turn on the light in the beam;
know those lights and shadows yawn
of cautious steps, deep voice. The pie

lamps shine around
there in the house, here on the fence:
seems the ground before daylight, a little guy
big crib.

all the stars in the sky blue
they seem to remain as pending;
here and raise their bagpipes
sweet sound of the church;

sound of the church, the sound of the cloister,
house sound, sound like a crib,
sound Mom,
sweet sound of our past and weep for nothing. O

first year of the bagpipes,
in front of the day, ahead of the truth, or that the stars are
sublimation, conscious of our brief
mystery

not still think of bread, not
still kindled the fire;
before the cry of the bells
therefore let us cry a little.

Not more than anything, yes anything,
of many things! But the heart wants,
those tears that great then rests,
that great pain that never hurts;

new penalties over its true
means those sobs without reason:
on his martyred on his pleasure, as does
good old tears!

Well I just have to tell you ... Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, good what you like! And I wish you a thing and my hope for myself, I would be able to capture the beauty, to the end, the little things. And I hope for you to receive this gift under the tree ... Why take the little things, especially on occasions like Christmas, is important. I would be able to steal the aroma of pine, the light reflected in the porcelain bells, the smell of cinnamon and took in the beauty of the wood, so I would ... Baci

0 comments:

Post a Comment