Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sewn In Hair Extensions

sleep

Sleep is the only feeling I have for two days now. And to say that I sleep very well. Sleep is ofrza that leads me, while studying geography, stunned to collapse under the weight of fatigue. My head bends towards the hopelessly laptop, to a kind of pseudo vegetative rest.
But hell, I can not study. I studied an hour and a half altogether. To my brother who was studying piano and sleep that threatens ... Tomorrow of the week last checked, then only Latin and holidays.
But I sleep ... Both sleep and are so mogia lately. But I can not, I can not afford to be so! Even if everything, absolutely everything, the body cries for rest.
I'll rest ... I hope, I think, I think to rest. Saturday
And I do all the Christmas gifts ... My desire for them is zero. And I hope that happens, tomorrow will go well. mathematics ... I can not speak. I do not pronounce, never mind that it is better.
not feel the Christmas atmosphere, not this year. I feel nothing of that gaiety disheveled, with the slight feeling of tenderness that permeates the air.
Maybe next week, maybe.
This weekend I intend to do three things.
1. Read
2. stuido
3. Already
eat, the food. The food that now, due to intervention, it is difficult to eat in large quantities. Today for lunch I ate very little at breakfast as well. But it was the esophagus who, having been restricted, restricted food. For ofrtuna I rebuilt a snack and I hope to eat a little 'and diners. I've lost 3 kg, this is true. The Italian teacher told me that I look gaunt, I do not know if this is true. Fattostà that eating is becoming difficult, and not a psychological problem, you are quiet. Like eating, and it was not for the small esophagus. I hope that at Christmas, at least, eat id ptorò taste.
Because I lost everything, onno and the desire to read, but never hungry. Hunger and my relationship with food has been a constant ... And they can not eat like I usually scare me enough.
Well, now redesigned to proove geography, although I've done very little. Baci

Minerva

0 comments:

Post a Comment