Monday, December 13, 2010

Catchy Phrases For Invites



The discouragement is gone this morning as he had come quickly, I have not understood why. But this morning, the bed was the Minerva alzatami ever, that little girl with the head in the clouds and the fear of being late, a little obsessive fear to tell the truth, but each collects a good amount of obsessions in life.
Then today at school it was fine in the afternoon I took the points and I was fine. But I'm wearing a sleepy
unimaginable vore sleep anywhere at any time, I sleep well at night, I wake up as if I had slept badly. I do not know what I mean: I think I'm more tired of what I think. I just have to get going this week low and then, finally, I can relax and devote a little 'constancy to what I love, myself, my books and writing, which ultimately disregard a bit'.
one yesterday, as someone wrote me right, was a wake-up call that my body sent me. I decided to listen to, even if for reasons of time until the end, but I launched a reserve of energy to continue. I hope that will accommodate at least for these three days, then I can rest, at least a little.
The Christmas spirit, this year I do not feel at all. Although the decorations around the room, I find it hard to enchant the colorful environment for the songs of Christmas and the aroma of cinnamon. It is not a uqestione to grow, I think. It's just that this time I thought about everything, except for Christmas.
But when I think of as I was reduced last year, the tears, the desire to stay in a bed and the need to pull the plug, this year I still feel very lucky and quiet. Goes well, I'm sure.
I just hope my body plays this week. But it is good enough for me tomorrow, and anxiety about the task in math class, then everything will be fine, I hope.
I want that job in the classroom is well. I want it with every cell of my body, my brain and my heart. I want it. Because mine is just a matter of anxiety, but this time feel I could overcome all myself. I feel it will be fine.
Then tomorrow I'll pull my breath and I consider myself officially on vacation ... Only relatively simple tasks in class, then two weeks of peace, I hope.
And then, in January, I will get back in shape. Because of the intervention, the mini convalescienza and everything else I am a bit 'stuck.
And with that ... Leave you alone! Baci

Minerva

0 comments:

Post a Comment