Thursday, December 23, 2010

Inverted Pentagram Chalice

atmosphere

I am officially on vacation. And I'm already attacking the holiday homework ... I do not care if I pass anything at all for nerd, I port forward, then I have more time and I do not pazesche racing ... Then I always liked to study, and therefore, I can do with my pace and deepen over time ...
I started to read, and in a rather morbid. I have read so much lately. And always had books protagonists to persons or mentally ill or addicted to some substance.
Well, that will nurse the little soul that I was taught by my grandmother is felt in these things ...
My blog candy going on ... I love it, I spent the day Sunday to choose a book for each of you, although I must say I have thousands of ideas for the head and all of them are quite confusing, but I know sdevo read more of your blog (I do not go yet anyone because I have not had time to read except here and there), but I'm pretty excited and I can not wait to choose the "book" definitive. I remember all they have to do a post and link to the blog candy ... Although now account all as members, who did not the post would not be counted, and I would lose many of the participants ... however I have found a way (or rather, was suggested to me) to put a post up ... I'm going to try!
Well, now added the juice of the post. The Christmas atmosphere. This year was much milder, for me, because surgery that caused me to lose a total of one week plenty of preparation for Christmas ... But I do not care. I love Christmas. I love Christmas means to me singing around the piano, pandoro up with the mascarpone cream, Silent Night Brother modernized by the plan, the midnight Mass in a church cold, but that something, be it love or hope , you can breathe. For
me Natale vuol dire addormentarsi al suono delle campane elettroniche che rintoccano canzoncine natalizie, rimuginando un po' delusa sulla serata (ma quel dolce senso di delusione, per me, fa parte del Natale e ci ho fatto molto l'abitudine). Per me Natale non sono i regali, che apro sempre con un misto di eccitazione e rassegnazione, per poi restare mezza sorridente mezza delusa... Ma il natale per me è tutto questo ed anche altro, perché la mia, di famiglia, ha in sé il sangue austriaco della Nonnabionda e quello italiano della Nonnacastana, che più che italiana è, come le piace definirsi, cittadina del mondo. E questo suo essere cittadina del mondo la rende attaccata alle proprie cose ed al contempo curiosa e desiderosa di apprendere... E questo è molto bello. Ed io, che credo di essere la copia sputata della Nonnabionda da ragazzina, col suo bisogno di leggere, la sua voglia di sapere ed il suo amore per la storia, mi ritrovo ora nell'altra nonna parlando di sentimenti, ideologie e passioni. Ma credo che sia il risultato di provenire da due famiglie completamente opposte l'una con l'altra.
Quinid, il mio Natale sarà così. Una mezza accozzaglia di tradizione ed innovamento, un carrozzone del circo, una baraonda in cui si mischieranno le carole natalizie in tedesco con le poesie della Dickinson..
Gli auguri di Natale ve li faccio domani, tanto il tempo l'avrò, fin troppo a dir la verità.
Baci e buona vigilia della vigilia!
Minerva

0 comments:

Post a Comment