Monday, January 31, 2011

Imagine That Your Water Heater Has Broken

awards

Ho tante cose per la testa in questi giorni.
Primo, il fatto che non stia per niente well. and I do not speak of the psyche, mind you. My head is in pieces a week, I do not think the cycle, since I do not have. No matter, we survive.
I read a little, enough to study and write tanot. daub word means and means post thoughts, then that is not public.
Three angels (and they are for different reasons that explain now) I have passed this wonderful award, the Sunshine Award or blogger award, I can not remember!
I should, therefore, to reward a dozen bloggers I like.
premise that the links do not know yet to put them after a year and a half blog. But honestly, enough words to me.
First of all, the three angels who have sent me the award.
1. Federica (a cherry leads to another): for thousands of ideas, the friendliness and warmth that gave me these two years, because it is one that follows me more time commenting on all posts, suggesting ideas, books, movies, songs. Glaze Faith!
2. Holly Goligtly: a wonderful girl, actually, that I did not understand what it's worth any way really, but I hope you can understand quickly why should not waste a moment of life that awaits you ... I'm sure!
3. Ilfioredelmale: my angel who calls himself a broom with curly hair, although I do not think it's all true. is probably the one with whom I spent more time talking on msn, the one with whom they chat every day and talked of a thousand shades of our school life or not.
4. The prof (classrooms in the storm): she is a lost case. I know that this award will not do, but I check it to him anyway because he deserves it and because I enjoy it too much to assign all the awards possible and strive to see to alleviate their suffering.
5. Paolafrancy: a beautiful woman, too creative for this world apparently so conventional. Why do you read, plan, choose fabric and writes. These are the things that are more natural, aside from the deeply loved his family is a bit 'circus, like mine, who happens to be the first in his blog volts and a compliment, see myself.
6. Kathy: Dony, I hope you still read me. I know, I was given this award by dozens of people. Only hips that I wanted to give you this little gift to brighten the day and to send you a hint of optimism that animates me. Remember to never give up, always remember that! You try, try again, do not give up.
7. Allegra, a girl all sweetness and poetry, even if sometimes has flashes of cynicism. Thank you for six months followed by abundant, thanks for commenting on my every post with pearls of wisdom deep and sincere.
8. Princess because it is so natural and gentle, with a way to make available, inclusive and joyful.
9. Pepe because I always read, and I enjoy following my blog regularly with a lot! I'm sorry not to comment at all, lately.
10. Little Star: intelligent, interesting, unfortunately too sad to see what it's worth. The same goes for what I wrote to Holly, do not understand what you are worth and how beautiful you are! And speaking of beauty in it, because I do not mind not seeing exteriority, that interests me is that you really are.
11. Veggie: the immense work he does with his blog this difficult to hold, for the immense help that gives many people more or less difficulty. By creating the beautiful video on youtube, which I can enjoy only the sound. Thank you for everything!
12. Only Me: sorry, too shameful for my absence, but I'll live really soon! I'll leave this award because I recognize everything from the philosophical with your comments, with all those post out that practical, but beautiful!
Who received the award, must
- pass the prize to another twelve
bloggers - bloggers write where you plan to award the prize in a post! Baci

Minerva

0 comments:

Post a Comment