Thursday, January 27, 2011

Succinylcholine Bought

not forget

Today is Remembrance Day. No
Swiss newspaper that talks about it, that the appointment of any professor, teacher letter separately. It is a sad thing as
, davero.
Not even the memory of so great a tragedy as the Holocaust can be assertive for what it was. It is sad, even shocking.
Gapro blogger and I do not read any posts on the day of remembrance.
I wanted to attend a series of posts on this day, but nothing.
Okay, a little 'I'm sorry. But is not nobody's fault.
Only those who do not write the newspapers, the news that talk about these things only as a last word and of course no one listens to the latest snippets of news.
is the fault of those teachers who failed to mention in one sentence what has happened and why today is an important day.
bad. It is the only thing I can say, too bad.
I would write a few lines, so as not to forget.
I speak of those many years ago, was forced to close their dreams into a fence.
Who has made a piece of bread a matter of life or death.
And even for those who silence or innocence has not been able to stand on the side is wrong.
Because I remember that I spoke of Austrian peasant grandmother. A very good person, but on the side of Hitler.
He never made anything, that is.
But he was on the side of Hitler. And surely, it was ignorance.
Why sell ideas to inculcate those who can not think with your head is mean.
And not being able to think for themselves is sad.
Today at school I wanted to talk to C, the only one who at times is to listen to me.
I tried, albeit slight, to say that today was the day of the commemoration of Jewish victims (and others).
He did not answer, he changed the subject. Okay, I give up.
is why I write this post, why I write a blog.
To save memory, not just mine.
is why I now carry the most classic, but one of the most beautiful poems about the Holocaust.




You who live safe In your warm houses, You who find



returning in the evening, Hot food and friendly faces: Consider if this is



a man Who works in the mud Who knows no

peace

Who fights for a crust of bread Who dies

for a yes or a no.
Consider if this is a woman, Without hair and

unnamed

no more strength to remember

eyes empty and her womb cold Like a frog

winter.
forget that this was:

Remember these words. Carve them in your heart


When at home because,

bed, rising;

Repeat them to your children. Or have you undone
Home,

illness impede you, May your children

twist their faces from you. "

I told you everything, or rather, Primo Levi has said everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment