Monday, November 29, 2010

Chicken Wings In Bulk



La festa, ieri pomeriggio, è was a pleasant snack ... Infinitissime Thank you all for your good wishes, I have filled my heart with your words of sincere affection!
Today I went to Bergamo to talk eccetra anesthesiologists. the impression is good ... I hope, I hope, I hope to have the room alone. Not make it with six guys and six other mothers ... I think it unmanageable, having stuiare and recover everything. The
minintervento would I do that on Thursday at two ... I hope only Onella internet connection because I'm pretty sure I'll have to stay inside until Monday!
il'intervento I'm not afraid to, frankly. I'll make my sleep, I tied or folded a little stomach to the esophagus, I wake up, and then it will be ifnito everything. And after a scare. Why me, when I lose school days are terribly weakened, frightened by everything that I have recovered and intractable in the eyes of others, but especially those of myself.
And then ... And then there's one thing I told my uncle (a doctor at Monza) last night on the phone. The low blood sugar. The fact that, after surgery, there may be cases in which I turn your head and have nausea. And since Haim after surgery, I have a beautiful verification of German ... I'm afraid of being sick at that time.
I'm afraid. I know myself, and I know that during the tests are susceptible to anything. And I also know that German and testing are a delicate Committee. But now, frankly, mi preoccupo di fare l'intervento, e soprattutto, di scaricare una quantità di libri da leggere nauseante. Voi, cosa state leggendo ultimamente che vi è piaciuto? Così magari prendo qualche utilissimo spunto...
Non si sa mai!
Avremo una compagna nuova, da domani. Sembra, ma dico sembra, un caso sociale approdato qui per caso. come parecchi dei compagni che ho avuto e che erano arrivati a metà anno... Ma non voglio, non voglio, andare secondo i pregiudizi. Domani staremo a vedere.
Vi farò sapere!
Intanto bramo i vostri consigli letterari... A volte sembra che non v'ascolto, ma in realtà cerco sempre tutto quello che mi consigliate, solo che il materiale di audiolibri non moltissimo, quindi è difficile trovare certi titoli, in particolar modo le new eentry.
baci!

0 comments:

Post a Comment