Saturday, February 19, 2011

Halloween Costumes Raincoat Yellow

so much to fend

My presence has been nothing in recent weeks.
I have not commented, I've made a living here.
not my fault this time. My computer has decided to take a vacation and is now being repaired by the technician.
I'm lost without a PC, very lost. I can not do a task, I can not study.
I am using the PC on which I learned to write in second grade, which is a pre-war computer, keyboard, and a thousand problemini abnormal. Learning becomes an
long. I do the smallest task takes time, long time.
that's why I do my homework during breaks, and I do not write more.
I have two tests this week and I do not know how I can do.
Other than that, it's a strange time. This computer I awaken many memories.
The memory of how he learned to write, mostly.
how he learned about key button to press, understand, to decipher the letters on the Braille display.
how he learned, with a little program just for the blind, to write with all ten fingers. Finger to finger, key by key.
Now I'm so lost without a computer. I hope
trust that my friend will recover soon, because frankly I do not know what I could do with this for a while '. However
....
San Remo and I've been following for the first time I followed him almost everything. Benigni
I loved her performance and very smart.
The songs I do not like much, but I'm just like. A melody I must enter the body, blood and heart before I could appreciate.
I'm reading so much lately. With the excuse of not having the computer read and I abandon myself to the comfort of books daily.
I devoured the book of another, an anthology of extracts from the blog of which you speak and I re-read style with Benni. A school shall
business as usual, although we are almost devoid of checks a month. What is strange how, why then now condense all.
The dreaded math test is coming. Although I do not think about it, I really do not. Because otherwise I will not panic. Now
aspettop. expect my laptop picks up, expect something to happen. it's like waiting for months, in the end.
All horoscopes on a whim that I have consulted say that Sagittarians will have one year to live rich and beautiful. I'm still waiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment