Sunday, February 27, 2011

Betsy And Adam Nordstrom

apathy

I always promise myself not to call such a place.
And now I do. Period
funny, this.
of gray sky and a desire to stay.
In Switzerland we have holiday in the Carnival.
And the holidays are in a week.
And this week I have four tests.
This past weekend I have to say, to wander around the net like a sleepwalker. Obviously, the desire and initiative to study saltami him.
Result: guilt to the nth degree.
And Minerva when she feels guilty, is serious. Why
Minerva self-annihilation by doing so. And
Minerva vuuole annihilate the week full of tests. Why
Minerva know too well not to know that it is absolutely unable to stay quiet if he knows who has studied even though we know things by heart already in the classroom.

is not a wonderful time. I'm tired, always tired.
I have a bad headache that I leave on Sunday and then are immersed in an atmosphere sleepy, lazy and particularly vicious.
Yeah, vicious is the only word that comes to mind to describe this period.
S'ingarbuglia, s'arotola, is broken.
But then the highlights are the same: I'm tired.
The English teacher made the account number of days before the end of the school: 65.
I wonder why I never look forward to the last day of school.
Sure, I like the summer and the scent of freedom, hot sun and read books in a playground.
But the school with its atmosphere of excitement, of new classes has always attracted me more.
So it is a mystery why this little desire to do, to study and even to write that grips me in recent days.
is strange for me. This lazy listlessness, this desire to do nothing.
is true, I can study at other times.
But this scares me a little.
I think it's just a transition period.
Soon I will return to shine brightly enough, soon spring arrives and this lousy gray skies will be replaced by a palette of colors in which only blue and blue and the rain to reign supreme volley beats and bless the plants.
The newspapers do not do that sadden the situation.
Libya under pressure and that lunatic that shoots against his people, his brothers, the people that he should embody. The beautiful
found Berlusconi satire and all that entails, who does nothing but make me wonder whether you can really laugh at so much a person as an "illustrious" and on the other hand, as any person can be mocked like that.
do not understand. I do not understand why certain allusions thrown at random during the mass, and then you ask yourself what is dropped to make those stored without carrying out a reflection.
do not understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment